Subjam is a new livestreaming social network built specifically for musicians and music fans. Our goal is to bring a positive impact to this art form by offering modern tools to create, promote, perform and share original music online and IRL.
SubJam harnesses how music communities of the world work to incubate new original artists and musicians, attract new music fans and create engaging online environments for them both to thrive together.
We believe we can achieve mass adoption by providing genre-agnostic tools to the countless unique communities of the greater music world. Online music scene creation, performance livestreaming, group voice interaction and ongoing contests are a few of the first cornerstone features we are implementing to make this happen.
No other social platform does what we do or have the unique music scene experience it takes to pull this off, which is why we know we will succeed.
- Music scene creation and management
- Livestreaming, recording, offline play
- Voice based social interaction with artists and fans
Benefits for Artists:
- Scenes help fans discover and support artists
- Livestreaming broadcasts the raw human elements
- Voice chat provides rich user interaction
Benefits for Music Fans:
- Join a new group of friends based on similar musical interests
- Livestreams give the live performance experience
- Experience the most natural way to chat with voice
We are centered around the Creative Commons licensing framework.
SubJam will be a Social Purpose Corporation (SPC). Our mission is to support the art of music!
SubJam will be available on iOS and Android with more to come after launch, including web and Alexa.
We have already written the streaming code for Android (See Cool Mic). The rest can be written once we have proper funding.
For inquiries, you may contact us directly here.