SubJam is a live audio broadcasting network for musicians. Our mission is to provide a way for people to socialize around a common passion for local, original music.
SubJam will harness how scenes work and offer a mobile app that focuses on audio livestreaming and interaction.
- Music scene creation and management
- Audio livestreaming, recording, offline play
- Voice based interaction with artists and fans
Benefits for Artists:
- Scenes help fans discover and support artists
- Audio streaming broadcasts the human elements
- Voice chat provides rich interaction
Benefits for Music Fans:
- Become part of a group with similar musical interests
- Livestreams give the live performance experience
- Experience the most natural way to chat
We are centered around the Creative Commons licensing framework.
Once launched, a $5/monthly subscription per user will help support live music, share it openly and grow the SubJam platform.
SubJam will be available on iOS and Android with more to come after launch, including web and Alexa.
We have already written the streaming code for Android (See Cool Mic). The rest will be written once the project is funded.
SubJam will be a Social Purpose Corporation (SPC). Our mission is to support the creation, performance and open sharing of local, original music of all genres.
Please sign up for our email list. It will help us prove interest to potential investors and make SubJam possible.